2-2.5 lbs chicken wings (approx. 8 whole wings)
1 tbsp fresh green seasoning
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tbsp cornstarch
Oil for frying
1) Clean, then pat dry the chicken wings.
2) Blend all of the dry spices together, then split the spice blend in half.
3) Season the chicken wings with 1 tbsp of fresh green seasoning and half of the spice blend. Let the chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4) In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, cornstarch, and the other half of the seasoning blend.
5) Heat oil in a large skillet or dutch pot on medium heat, enough oil to at least almost cover the chicken when frying.
6) Coat each chicken wing well with the seasoned flour. Shake off any excess.
7) Fry the chicken wings in the hot oil until golden brown. Check if the wings are done by sticking them with a fork. If the juices run clear, they should be ready. (I still fry them for another minute or so for good measure.)