1 lb salmon, skin off, cut into bite-sized pieces and seasoned with Seafood Magic and Italian seasoning
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 small yellow onion, diced
6 cloves of garlic, minced
Chopped basil and parsley (as much or as little as preferred)
2-4 tbsp butter
4 oz softened cream cheese
1 pint heavy cream
1.5 tsp wet jerk seasoning (optional… I just wanted a kick)
4 oz shredded mozzarella
4 oz shredded parmesan
Halved grape tomatoes (according to preference); or sun-dried tomatoes would make it more “Tuscan”
Spinach (according to preference; I used about two big handfuls)
About 2/3 box of rotini pasta boiled al dente in salted water
1) Bring a large pan to medium heat, then add oil.
2) Once the oil has heated, sauté the onions until translucent, then add the garlic. Once fragrant, add the seasoned salmon.
3) When the salmon is almost cooked (but not entirely) add the butter and cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese is creamy, then add the heavy cream and bring to a low simmer.
4) Turn the heat to low and add the mozzarella and parmesan, and stir until melted. Then, add the tomatoes and spinach and stir until the spinach wilts.
5) Mix in the pasta. (Adjust final taste with additional Seafood Magic and/or Italian seasoning if desired.)
6) Once everything is well incorporated, it should be ready to serve!