2 lbs chicken wings (approx. 16 drums and flats)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp chicken seasoning
2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
1 tbsp cornstarch
4 tbsp butter
4 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 tsp garlic paste)
4 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Clean the chicken wings, then drizzle with olive oil in a mixing bowl.
2) Add the salt, pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, chicken seasoning, lemon pepper seasoning, and cornstarch to the chicken wings, and mix well.
3) Line a baking tray with parchment paper (or, even better, use a wire rack if you have one), and arrange the chicken wings onto the tray. Ensure that none of the wings are overlapping.
4) Bake the wings for 25 minutes, then flip.
5) Melt the butter in a small skillet on medium-low heat. Add the garlic and parsley, and sauté for about one minute. Then, add the parmesan cheese and mix everything well. As soon as the cheese melts, remove the skillet from the heat.
6) Bake the wings for another 20 minutes. Optional: After 45 minutes total baking time at 350 degrees, set the oven to broil, and broil the wings for 3-5 minutes or until you achieve your desired color and crispness for the wings.
7) Add the cooked wings to a mixing bowl. Pour the garlic-parm butter over the wings, and give them a toss.
Serve and enjoy!