1.5 lbs ribeye steaks, tenderized and thinly sliced
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp mushroom soy sauce
2 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp hoisin sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp white pepper
½ tsp ginger powder
1 tsp cornstarch
1.5 cups broccoli florets
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
¼ cup beef stock
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp cornstarch
½ tsp red pepper flakes
2 tsp garlic paste or freshly minced garlic
2 tsp ginger paste or freshly grated ginger
1 tsp browning
1) Tenderize the steaks by gently using a meat mallet and then thinly slicing, or slice first then soak in a 1 cup water / 1 tbsp baking powder solution for 10 minutes. Rinse and pat dry before seasoning.
2) Season the steak slices with 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce, 1 tbsp mushroom soy sauce, 2 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp hoisin sauce, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp white pepper, ½ tsp ginger powder, and 1 tsp cornstarch.
3) Make the sauce by whisking together the sauce ingredients listed.
4) Heat a few tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large wok or cast-iron skillet on medium heat. Cook the steaks until browned.
5) Add clean broccoli florets to the skillet, then add the sauce. When the sauce begins to thicken, add the steak back to the skillet, and incorporate everything well.
Serve over white rice. Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired. Enjoy!