4 lbs turkey wings
1 tsp powdered jerk seasoning
1 tsp all-purpose seasoning
1 tsp chicken seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 tbsp fresh green seasoning*
2 tbsp jerk marinade*
1 onion, sliced
4 garlic cloves, smashed
1/3 green bell pepper, sliced
1/3 orange or red bell pepper, sliced
1) Clean turkey wings in lime, vinegar, and water. Pat dry, then season with all of the dry powdered seasonings, green seasoning, and jerk marinade. For best results, marinate overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Arrange the seasoned turkey wings in a baking pan, then add the sliced onion and garlic gloves in between the wings.
3) Cover the baking pan tightly with foil, and bake for 1.5 hours.
4) Uncover, and baste the turkey wings. Bake uncovered for another 30 minutes.
5) Baste the turkey wings again, then arrange the bell peppers around the wings, and bake uncovered for another 30 minutes. Check for flavor and doneness – adjust seasonings and cook time as needed.